11/22/2007

Primitive Santa Makedos


I'm finally getting around to using
the spindles I've had laying around.
These are the 2nd and 3rd finished Santa's
that I've been working on.

I have 4 days off from work,
and a big deadline for next weekend.
My friend Deb is having her annual open house,
and I will be bringing my makedos and dolls and
what ever else I manage to finish.

Tonight I think I will finish some really pretty
vanilla candles that I have painted some vines
and pip berries in Barn Red, and Gamal Green.

It's relaxing to paint a bit,
after working my fingers to the bone
with stuffing and sewing the makedos.

My fingers have become very stained
from making my dolls grungy!



Well I better get ready
for Thanksgiving dinner.
Prim Blessings to you!



Tomorrow it will be back to the
grindstone with making more dolls!



Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments: