11/17/2007

Snowball Nodder-head girlfriends


Miss Gollywog and Miss Pollywog
These snowball nodderheads embody the spirit
of two best friends who agree to disagree.

They are on opposite ends of the spectrum on most things;

Golly likes Hazelnut Coffee,
and Polly hates it.

Polly prefers unscented candles, and
Golly thinks the stronger the scent, the better!

Golly is on the dark side of primitive,
and Polly is most definitely NOT.

But their friendship has endured their differences over the years in a way, that really makes them more alike below the surface. Together they share strong values of love, devotion and loyalty to their family and friends.

For fun, they LOVE to find tag sales, never in competition for the same item. (go figure!). Conversations, via phone, cards and e-mail, are about quality, not quantity. Days or months can pass, and without question, each new encounter is like no time has passed.

Polly is living her dream of running a
collectibles/antiques shop not far from home
with the love of her life.

Sam is living her dream of selling her crafts
on line, and promoting "prim" to the world.


If you have one true friend,
you have more than your share.
~Thomas Fuller~

“The best kind of friend is the kind
you can sit on a porch and swing with,
never say a word, and then walk away
feeling like it was the best conversation
you've ever had.”
~Unknown~

"Together forever, never apart.
Maybe in distance, but never in heart.”
~Unknown~

You're...
My Friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years! ~
Author Unknown

I love you girlfriend!

2 comments:

Cathy Nash said...

Cute!
Have a great Thanksgiving~
Cathy

Sunny Chick said...

Love the Post! I too have a very special best friend who currently lives in Hawaii, and soon will move state side. I miss her sooo. We have the same relationship as you too, she is off the wall prim/shabby to the core, and me a little more conservative. We have sim dreams as well. Have a good one!