1/05/2008

Be My Prim Valentine


Last year about this time,
I was getting my feet wet on eBay.

I totally missed my Anniversary date
of December 22nd! Where does the time go?

What I did not realize then,
is that eBay tends to run
2 months ahead of schedule!

That means, we have barely put our
Christmas decorations away,
and Jane Q public wants to
buy Valentines already!!!

It took me a while to figure out
a way to keep up with that trend.

As you can see, I have already
started on my valentines this year,
but don't hold your breath....

Shamrocks and Bunnies are on it's heels!

Check back here to tomorrow to take
a peek at my offerings for a group
Launch titled "Be My Prim Valentine"
with eBay Group called

Whispered Secrets of a Primitive Past
.

I promise, you will not be disappointed
with the quality of work these gals
create, and they make it so look
so darn easy while they are at it!

Well, I better get back to work.
I have way too much to do,
and so little time to do it!

1 comment:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Golly, such fun prim hearts! Love the way you added a vintage photo, and aged the little tags.

Best wishes~
Cathy