2/09/2008

Boo Boo Bear


Here's my newest creation
using a pattern by Jenn Steffa.

I will probably regret not keeping him.
He is so adorable, I guess I will have to make more.


This pint-sized bear is named Boo Boo
after Yogi Bear's side kick
from the Jellystone National Park.

He sits 8" tall, and is made of muslin.
He has been Needle-Felted from head to foot
in a Deep Brown Corriedale wool
with a contrast paws, belly and head
in white baby Llama wool.


His arms and legs are jointed
and he can be easily posed in different positions.
A kraft hang tag is pinned to his back
with his name on one side
signed and dated by Gollywobbles on the reverse.

He has beautiful brown button eyes and
a Burgandy and Tan striped ruffle
scented in a cinnamon/coffee/vanilla bath
is gathered around his neck.
A medium rusty bell is stitched to the front,
and button secures the back.

Boo Boo has to be my favorite creation so far this year!

4 comments:

naomisnotions said...

OOOOooooohhhhhh! I think he is my favorite too!!!! He is perfect! :)

andraswhimsies said...

OOHHHHH!!!! He is just FABULOUS!!! I love him!!! How's your stress level after that needle felting??? Great way to get out that pent up aggression =)
(((hugs)))
~Andra

Holly Tree Primitives said...

I love to needle felt! Looks like you do too, great job!

~Michele

Huckleberry Arts said...

Oh What a wonderful bear he is GREAT!!!

Have a beautiful day
Annette