2/10/2008

Seymore - Primitive Bunny Makedo


I'm winding down the weekend,
but first I wanted to show off Seymore.

Since my crafting time is limited to weekends,
I need to focus on smaller items.

This little guy was pretty quick to whip up.


I absolutely love the double layer ruffle effect,
and have been doing that alot lately.


The pattern is from one of my
favorite pattern designers'
Pam Gracia of Soft in the head.

Except I opted for ruffles over the suit.

I also shrunk the pattern to experiment
with a smaller body.

I just love minitures anyway.

Well, I don't know where the time goes.
It turned out to be a productive weekend.

I sold 4 of my prim frogs today to the same person.
Thank you! Thank you!

I got 2 projects finished, and have a few
ready to stuff and finish for next weekend maybe.

It was a snowy weekend
(my favorite weather to craft).
I baked a Beef Brisket for 4 hours
in a homemade BBQ sauce,
with a Mexican Corn Spoon bread recipe.
Yup, it was really good.

I still have about 5 tax returns to prepare,
and about 3 loads of laundry to fold.

I did set up an account with Etsy today.
You know me;
have to see what the fuss is all about.

I also ordered a new template to
kind of spruce things up around here.
Same thing goes for the website too!
Stay tuned, I know it's going to be awesome.

Well, this about wraps it up for this week.

By the way, I am doing a fabric swap
with WSOAPP members for our March Launch.
We are supposed to purchase
2 yards of fabric; keep one yard,
and mail one yard to our secret partner.

We are then to make 2 projects.
One from the yard kept,
and one from the yard received.
It should be fun to check out the
launch items to see who made what!
I'll be keeping you posted.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

So sweet. And the frog too.
Blessings~
Cathy