3/02/2008


Primitive Needlepunch Pinkeep
I punched this whimsy flower design
(randomly created by me)
using 6-strand floss over weaver's cloth.

I stuffed sand in muslin, and glued to
the inside of a zinc mason lid.

I love the pinkeep I purchased from
Primitive Betty, and I just keep my
long doll needles in it so I can find
them when I want them.

My stem looked a little odd,
until I attached that pearl button.

I dredged it in some leftover
cinnamon, vanilla and coffee mixture.

I'm pleased with the result.


Ginger and Lonnie

I made these bunnies using a pattern
from "Prims by Kim".
I love her stuff!
My bunnies don't compare to her quality work.
She makes it look so easy!


I have a linen fetish,
so I used 2 different linens for these bunnies.

I originally was making Ginger for my
NEPG Launch
Bunnies, Birdies and Blossoms, Oh MY!
I decided to list Lonnie instead.


Each doll is wearing a broach.
Lonnie's broach cost 50 cents
from an antique shop.

My dear friend Polly gifted me
with Ginger's pin.
(Thank you Pollywog!)

Well, I got a wide screen monitor
for my birthday from my sweetie.

I can't figure out how to load the
driver properly, so I'm not sure
I have my colors calibrated right,
and it's driving me crazy.

Getting used to a 22" screen
is going to take some getting
used to! I'm not sure where
the boundaries are.

I'm so lucky.

Well, I'm seeing double vision,
and still have laundry to deal
with, and coffee to make.

Have a great week.

3 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Sweet, as always.
And how cool it is that you're a Leap Baby!
Happy Birthday!!

Primitive Peddlers said...

I just love all of your needlepunch pinkeeps. They're beautiful! I've really enjoyed your blog! 3

Cathy :)

Huckleberry Arts said...

Hi Sam I am tagging you to tell me about your name.......visit my blog to find out more and grab the graphic!!

Have a beautiful day
Annette

http://huckleberryarts.blogspot.com/