3/30/2008

Ruby & Mrs. Bee


I had so much fun making Queen Bee last weekend,
that I had to make a couple more this weekend.

This is such a fun pattern from Tonya
of Back Porch Pickins


This is RUBY in vibrant poppy red
and sunshine yellow colors!

Isn't she fun and sassy!
My friend Dianne suggested
my dolls were sassy today.
I like it!

I confess, I did not do eye lids!


I have to say how much I LOVE working with Tulle.

Mrs. Bee is a little different that Queen Bee.
I changed her hat,
and she has a silver frog on her cape,
and pearl beads from a dismantled pearl necklace.
(an antique shopping find!)

You will probably find Mrs. Bee on my website
and my etsy site.

Have a great week!
Now I have a mess to clean up. LOL!

5 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

So cute they all are, orange being my fav color I have to go f0r that one :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog!!!! Have you seen the newest online mercantile??? Check it out! It may be just the thing for you.

http://www.peachtreeprimitives.com/

Carol
The Primitive lady

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Hi-- the website looks great!

rockriverstitches said...

Hi Sam, Great blog! Just love your dolls! I have never made one, I'm a little afraid of the eyes, that they won't turn out right. LOL

Tammy

Tammy said...

I love your dolls! My mom's favorite saying is Bee Happy. That is her email address and her license plate used to have that on it, as well. Your Queen Bee doll reminded me of that.