6/14/2008

WSOAPP - Summer Picnic Launch


Today is Launch Day for WSOAPP
Whispered Secrets of a Primitive Past
on eBay! Click here to view our
group listings!

This beautiful logo was designed by
Mary of Oak Hollow Primitives!

I've been a little preoccuppied with my son's
proms and High School graduation,
so I really didn't have time to create
something new!

I did have a little time yesterday to
do a little photo shoot on a little
fairy doll with a "bee" theme, so
I will list her today.....


She was made with a pattern by
Back Porch Pickins



She originally had a little bun on
the back of her head.

I really liked her sister doll
with the wild hair "look".



So I pulled out the bun,
and added some really nice
smelling wool I purchased
recently from Ann of
crowingaboutprimtives


I took Mrs. Bee outside as the sun was rising....


I propped her around my garden

and realized I had all kinds of surprises
blooming!



Then my cat, MAX decided to join me....




And he started to use a prop as a
scratching post.....


The air was crisp with a little chill,
and I knew it was going to be a glorious day
for my son's graduation!


As I got back in the house,
with camera in hand......

found more surprises on the deck....

Click photo to see the Baltimore Oriole...


Hummingbird! AWESOME!


Yes, it is a glorious day!

1 comment:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

What a glorious day, indeed!
Cathy