5/30/2009

Needlepunch bug


My latest project inspired by a M. Shaw design.


I chose random colors, and random punched.


The design is attached to a painted
paper mache box in complimentary colors.

For some reason my photos are really off.
Maybe that poppy red has something to do with it?

Couldn't resist distressing the paint,
and buffing with paste wax.

I might even throw in some hand made tags,
since I have been working on some for a
swap exchange coming up with NEPG.

Honestly, I'm out of control.

Can I ask a favor of you?
Lately, my page doesn't seem to be
loading quite right.

Either the background is missing,
or the right nav bar is missing.
So this morning I deleted a bunch of
photos, and widgits, thinking maybe
I've overloaded my blog.

If you agree with me, and see the same
thing, would you mind posting a comment?
I'd like to get to the bottom of this.
Many thanks!

Well, the sun isn't quite out after a
week of rain, but I sure did see quite
a few yard sale signs this week.

So, off I go!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

~*~Birdy~*~ said...

Hello ! Your Blog came up very good! No problems at all! Nice and quick! Love it! Smiles~*~Birdy

Rustic Country Handcrafts said...

Hi Sam,

Your blog came up fine for me. However, last week me and my niece Laurie had similar problems. It ended up being a blogger problem which has since been rectified. I was actually getting a message "operation aborted", but mine is fine now.

Deb

Boggy Creek Primitives said...

LOVE your needle punch! and the rest of your art work! Just a joy to look at :-)

Marte

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Your page looks complete to me - very cute as usual.