10/06/2009

Time to make Santas!


I know it's not even Halloween yet...
well this makedo was "supposed to be" a witch...

But it didn't happen that way...
the body was just hanging around my studio,
butt naked, and ugly.

I got tired of staring at it that way,
so I started playing with some wool,
and then the homespun came out....and
one thing led to another, and he was born.

Just a santa makedo on a spindle...
I really like him....
just in time for the 7th
and available in my WSOAPP shoppe!

3 comments:

Georgina said...

Love it..just adorable!

Annie said...

Remember me, Ms. Famous?? When is your Craft Show this year?

Annie from Maine

Gollywobbles said...

Hi Annie, I just did my last fair in September...and I won't be doing the November fair anymore....but if you want to be invited to the December one at my friend's home, let me know. Send me an e-mail to gollywobbles@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite! Good to hear from you! Hugs, Sam