11/29/2009


I finished my oval nesting boxes
The smallest box is about 17" wide
and the largest box is about 20" wide
Rookwood Red * Antique Gold * Antique White


I had to empty the center island
so everything ended up here....
where the table used to be against the wall...


The electricity was turned off, wires removed,
island sawed in half....and removed. YAY!!!


Apparently one layer of linoleum was installed
over the first layer....Ughhhh!


Quick fix: cover with an area rug for now.
The table isn't placed over the center of the rug,
but it is in the middle of the kitchen.


My beautiful new hutch holds quite a bit
more than I anticipated, but I did lose 10 drawers,
so I had to bring in a bureau to pick up the slack.
It holds the toaster oven, and the bakers rack
now holds the microwave, so there is more counter space.
My kitchen now feels larger, and sunnier.
Max loves being curled up in the basket.


I have reason to believe this is the mom of
the kitten I recently put down.
Notice her black right eye...
poor thing. My heart aches for her.
My friend says she still comes for food,
at least for now....


My adorable Toby ~ Catching a snooze,
He looks like the way I feel,
winding down a 4-day weekend.
Well my days were packed with emotions,
and productive with projects.
It was nice having my son home from college,
but I did alot of cooking and baking...
and I have not been following my WW regime,
and tomorrow night is weigh-in...it won't be good.
I sure could use more of these extra days (sigh).

Well, I have stencils to clean, and
the last load of laundry to fold,
then it's back to work (and the diet).
Have a happy week my friends,~

2 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

HAHA! Good thing for rugs!! My kids were home from college this week too.

Hope you enjoyed a wonderful visit!!

Willow said...

Lovin' that new hutch of yours !
Prim Huggs n Blessins
TJ