11/07/2010

Mixed Media Sentiment Cards

It was fun working on these cards today.
Mindless, listening to soft music, random.
I love sewing on paper,
and I REALLY love my eyelet setter tool.

Tomorrow my son turns 26, and besides celebrating
his birthday we are now celebrating his new title;
"Captain"....hee hee.

He PASSED his exam today,
and I am so proud of him.
I love you Ty....

Yesterday you were my little peanut,
and now I look up to a "captain",
in the blink of an eye.

It's bittersweet knowing you'll be leaving soon
to go back to the islands to charter boats.


4 comments:

Diane said...

It doesnt' matter what you do--it's all good!
Happy Birthday to your son!

Liz-AnnasOnTheLake said...

I absolutely love these cards! I really enjoy making cards of all kinds and it's fun to see what other people do with theirs.

Altered Route said...

Sweet!! Both of them!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Nice cards! And congrats to your "baby." :)