2/17/2013

After...

I managed to finish the punched hearts.
I love how they turned out.

The walnut crystals enhances where the color changes.

I found wool used for the edging
at one of the shops I visited yesterday.
Gorgeous, thick and the perfect color!


After finishing the hearts,
I raided my wool bin.
I just had this urge to work with wool.

This little pillow is the outcome
of that sudden burst of creativity
totally out of the blue.

I didn't measure a thing,
and had no vision.
Each step was random,
and experimental.

I used fabric scraps to stuff the pillow,
and added a big scoop of lavender buds.
Oh my gosh, I want to keep this!
But it's listed.....HERE

It's noon, and I'm still in my nightgown.
It's also snowing again,
and I probably should get some shores done,
but I'll be taking my sweet time.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend
as much as I am!!!

2 comments:

Ronda Walker said...

Hi, I'm a new follower. I started working with wool last fall and just discovered punch needle. I love your hearts. I'm working on my first punchneedle project, it's from a kit and I think I'm getting the hang of it.

Robin ~ Bird In The Hand Primitives ~ said...

I've been enjoying and admiring all of your new punched goodies lately !! And this wool flower applique...WOW...the printed "Bloom" label is such a beautiful accent !!!
LOVE it !!!
Robin