2/07/2015

Rainbows in January...

A quick rain shower while fishing....

It's been a couple weeks since returning from vacation.
We have received over 4 feet of snow since being home,
and 18 more inches are predicted this weekend.

I can still feel the warmth of the sun,
and see the beautiful rainbows.

An early morning shower....

Taking the ferry from St. Thomas to St. John,
I happened to look out the window just in time
to see the rainbow.

I remember the anticipation of seeing my son,
only minutes away as we are on the
last stint of our journey to St. John.

I will post more pictures in the days to come.
For now I need to inspect new damage sprouting
around the house from the incredible amount of snow 
in the past 2 weeks.

Early signs of trouble ahead I am afraid.
The joys of New England weather.

No comments: